- // Within Australia:
$10 flat rate Express Post: (approx 2-3 business days)
Spend over $100 and receive FREE Express Post
- // International Post:
$25.00 (5-14 business days)
// All International orders will be processed and shipped same or next working days of receipt of order
// Delivery times will vary according to your location and the delivery schedule of Australia Post
// Tahitian Lime is not responsible for items lost, stolen or damaged during shipping
All orders are processed and shipped the following business day. Posting Monday to Friday.
* Unfortunately Tahitian Lime cannot guarantee you will receive your package within the given time frame and does not hold responsibility for lost or damaged packages.
- // If you are unsatisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item for an exchange, credit or refund within 7 days of receiving your purchase.
- // The product must not be worn, washed or otherwise used. Tags must be still attached
- // Sale Items are priced to clear so please choose carefully as we do not accept returns on SALE items for change of mind.
- // All swimwear must come back with tags and sanitary liner in tact.
- // If there is an issue of receiving the wrong item or you have an item that is defective beyond normal wear and tear, please contact us.
- // We process all refunds within 5 days of receiving your item/s, we will send you an email once the refund has been processed or to issue you with your credit note.
- // Store credits can be used as a future purchase and are valid for 6 months. (store credits can not be refunded)
- // It is highly recommended that you use a trackable delivery method, in the event that your parcel goes missing we can not be held responsible
- // If you are exchanging an item you will be required to pay for postage of the item back to you.
- // Simply email us at email@example.com and we will send you a returns authorisation form
- // All refunds for full priced products purchased through Afterpay or Paypal incur a 5% refund fee which will be deducted from the refund amount.
- // If you’ve ordered something that you wish to exchange, the goods will need to be returned at your expense and the extra shipping and handling charges to return the item will remain your responsibility. Please supply a prepaid postbag in with the returned items so we can send your new garment(s) straight back to you. Alternatively we will need to take payment for the postage cost prior to sending you the new garment(s).
Send Returns & Exchanges to:
Tahitian Lime Swimwear
20 Macrossan Street
Port Douglas, QLD 4877
Still Have Questions? Get in touch with us, we’re here to help!