- // Within Australia:
$10 flat rate Express Post: (approx 2-3 business days)
Spend over $100 and receive FREE Express Post
- // International Post:
$25.00 (5-14 business days)
// International shipping cost $25
// All International orders will be processed and shipped same or next working days of receipt of order
// Delivery times will vary according to your location and the delivery schedule of Australia Post
// Tahitian Lime is not responsible for items lost, stolen or damaged during shipping
(All taxes and customs charges are the responsibility of the customer and are not included in the cost of the order or shipping charge. Taxes and customs charges differ depending on the country and state of the shipping address. We suggest contacting your local customs office if you are unsure of the applicable taxes and customs fees that are relevant to you. Tahitian Lime is not responsible for any additional taxes and customs charges that are requested during the shipment of your order).
All orders are processed and shipped the following business day. Posting Monday to Friday.
* Unfortunately Tahitian Lime cannot guarantee you will receive your package within the given time frame and does not hold responsibility for lost or damaged packages.
COVID19 SHIPPING DELAYS FAQS
We have been receiving a number of enquiries from our International customers experiencing late deliveries and little to no tracking updates along the way with their orders.
These delays are being felt by all businesses, big and small, because of the COVID19 pandemic and we have been in touch with Australia Post daily who continue to assure us that they are experiencing an extreme backlog with some shipments and that they are working through these the best they can.
If you are expecting the delivery of an order and it is late, you are absolutely not alone.
Here are a few answers to questions we hope might provide some assurance as you await your deliveries:
Why is my order showing no tracking updates beyond being received at the Sydney/Brisbane/Melbourne Post Offices?
We have found that almost all shipments since March only show tracking when they have been scanned in and delivered, nothing in between. They are not stuck in Palm Beach and are in transit.
I lodged an investigation with Australia Post and they have declared my parcel as ‘Lost in Transit’, what do I do now?
We have had Australia Post incorrectly tell a number of our customers (with orders placed in March and April) that their orders are ‘lost’ only for them to receive their orders as little as 24 hours later. The communication systems at Australia Post are all over the place trying to manage the backlog and we’ve been told that their investigation system automatically defaults to a ‘lost in transit’ outcome 5 days past the expected delivery date, without taking into consideration the COVID19 delays.
A lost parcel through Australia Post is extremely rare. We have only ever had a handful in our history of trading. In those rare cases, we have a credit policy in place to take care of our customers. But in this case, we are talking a large number of orders and clear direction from Australia Post that there are extreme delays due to COVID19. Unfortunately, at this point in time all we can do is ride it out and hope that the backlog is cleared as soon as possible.
We will reassess any orders that haven’t been delivered after 30 business days (domestic orders) and 60 business days (international orders) past the estimated delivery date and look at replacement or credit options for those customers at that time.
Can’t you just get compensation through Australia Post and then refund my order?
We ship using EParcel and unfortunately are not compensated in any way for lost or missing parcels by Australia Post. This is why we are only able to offer a credit note to our customers and not a refund.
We thank you for your patience while we navigate these incredibly trying times. We are doing our absolute best to keep our customers informed and supported and if we can help with any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
- // If you are unsatisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item for an exchange, credit or refund within 14 days of receiving your purchase.
- // The product must not be worn, washed or otherwise used. Tags must be still attached
- // Sale Items are priced to clear so please choose carefully as we do not accept returns on SALE items for change of mind.
- // All swimwear must come back with tags and sanitary liner in tact.
- // If there is an issue of receiving the wrong item or you have an item that is defective beyond normal wear and tear, please contact us.
- // We process all refunds within 5 days of receiving your item/s, we will send you an email once the refund has been processed or to issue you with your credit note.
- // Store credits can be used as a future purchase and are valid for 6 months. (store credits can not be refunded)
- // Simply email us at email@example.com and we will send you a returns authorisation form
- // All refunds for full priced products purchased through Afterpay or Paypal incur a 5% refund fee which will be deducted from the refund amount.
Still Have Questions? Get in touch with us, we’re here to help!